No doubt that Gmail is a great email service. However, Gmail does not meet all needs. This is normal, it’s complicated to get a service that 100% satisfied. That is why there are many Chrome extensions that enhance the functionality of Gmail. I do not think meet all your needs with this compilation, but I will try to be as complete as it is! Here are 10 Chrome Extensions to improve Gmail …
- Insert Text. Allows quickly insert pre-configured text.
- Checker Plus for Gmail: adds an icon in your browser to warn you of the arrival of a new email. But little more is that you can interact directly from the extension.
- Cloudy. Easy to add files from Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and others in Gmail.
- WiseStamp. Adds a beautiful signature at the bottom of your emails. You can set up social networks, RSS feed, or others.
- Send from Gmail. Adds an icon in your browser to quickly compose an email with all the pre-populated fields. The extension takes the title of the article you want to share as well as the URL.
- KeyRocket for Gmail: Gmail has several useful keyboard shortcuts and KeyRocket teaches you how to retain them.
- Rapportive: This extension works in the sidebar. It gives you information about your contacts (social profiles, latest tweets, etc..).
- Gmelius: gives you the ability to change the Gmail interface and add functionality to your favorite mailbox.
- mxHero Toolbox: Allows you to schedule emails to be sent later, create emails that self-destruct, set reminders for follow-up emails, send an individual email to each recipient included in a mass mailing.
- Iframely for Gmail: You can insert videos, images, music to display in the e-mail. The extension supports various sites like Vimeo, 500px, SoundCloud, etc..
And you, what are the Chrome extensions that you use to improve Gmail?