IFTTT is a very strange online service, but particularly useful. It automates your processes on Internet by connecting more than 50 Web services together. The principle is simple: you connect Web services by giving them a few rules. Being a fan of Google Drive, I decided to share with you 10 recipes for IFTTT to automate Google Drive …
- Google Reader + Google Drive : to create a list of your favorite Google Reader (stars ) in a spreadsheet.
- Dropbox + Google Drive : to create a copy of the files that you create in the “Public ” folder on Dropbox.
- Twitter + Google Drive : to archive your Twitter favorites in a Google Spreadsheet Drive.
- Tumblr + Google Drive : to save the new pictures you sent on Tumblr .
- Blogger + Google Drive : to archive new items in a document Google Drive.
- Google Drive + Facebook : to save the new pictures you sent on Facebook .
- email + Google Drive : to download the attachments of a new email directly in Google Drive.
- Last.fm + Google Drive : for scrobbling (made to send music to your Last.fm profile) a piece of Last.fm to a Google Spreadsheet Drive.
- 4sq + Google Drive : to keep a history of your reports on Foursquare locations.
- Instagram + Google Drive : to save the new pictures you sent on Instagram.
Have you IFTTT recipes to share with us ?