Beginning of each year brings new resolutions. We take to be like everyone else, and they never take … like everyone else too!
With 2014 coming around the corner, it’s time to make a big decision and stick to it: make 2014 your best year of blogging! To help you, here are 13 tips …
- Get a supply of items: the tiredness or unexpected happen too often. In these cases, your reserve items will save your life!
- Publish content daily: write, publish! Write, publish! Write, publish! It’s easy right?
- Be open-minded: you say that blogging can bring you a lot. Fame, money …
- Be professional: If you want professional results on your blog, then think like a pro.
- Focus on your content: “Content is King”! You’ve probably heard this phrase. It takes its full extent in this list of tips.
- Organize your days: do not disperse you. Stay focused on the tasks that advance your blog.
- Personalize your blog: your readers do they know? Do they know something about you? Do not be afraid to disclose some little secrets about your life, it will prove one thing: there is a human being behind your blog!
- Share your content on Twitter, Facebook, Newsletters, Pinterest, do not hesitate to propel your content on all fronts.
- Organize your blog: categories, pages, articles, differentiate good all the options WordPress offers.
- Analyze your blog statistics: Google Analytics is free, exploit it to the last drop!
- Think about SEO: take the time to optimize your content. I will not give you a lecture on it, there are enough articles on the subject. Do the best you can.
- Earn Money: Yes, it is possible to earn money with a blog. Google Adsense, affiliate programs, sponsored posts, sales training, membership, test what works … and what does not work!
- Don’t stop right here: do not give up! Although visits are rare, continue to work.
What advice would you give to make 2014 the best year of blogging?