With the upcoming IPO of Twitter, many analysts scrutinize the numbers generated by the microblogging service. The little blue bird is on the front of the stage and should not be beat up like Facebook, who missed his introduction last May. To reassure punters, here 15 something hallucinating on Twitter! Do you know?
- $ 28 million: turnover of Twitter in 2010
- $ 317 million: turnover Twitter in 2012
- $ 254 million: turnover by the company during the first half of 2013
- 87: Percentage of turnover from advertising
- 218 million: the number of monthly active users (30 June 2013)
- 100 million: The number of daily active users (30 June 2013)
- 135,000: Number of registered accounts every day
- 58 million: number of tweets sent per day
- 5 monthly active users percentage of false accounts or spam
- 169 million: number of users who do not tweet from the United States
- 2000: The name of employees in the company
- 75: percentage of users who access Twitter via mobile
- 6000000: number of web pages in the world are integrated with Twitter
- 6: The number of patents filed by Twitter in late June 2013
- $ 11,505 740: CEO Dick Costolo salary in 2012.
Do you know all these mind-blowing figures on Twitter?