Summer is fast approaching. Who says the sun necessarily mean burst pictures. Whether at sea, on the page, in the mountains or abroad, you will heat your camera as ever. Must say that you should not miss your wonderful holiday. To prepare you better, here 18 online services to take care of your photos for this summer …
- 7 free photo storage online services: Have you ever lost photos? A hard disk crash. A virus. An error on your part. To avoid this problem, take a look at these 7 free services.
- 5 free to edit photos online sites: to make a perfect shot, nothing better than a little editing. Especially as online services offer you absolutely free!
- KinCentral, a website for sharing videos and photos safely to your family : after a small free registration, you can access the Web service. By simple drag and drop, you can share pictures and videos. In the free version, limited to 30 seconds for video is not. KinCentral but makes up for sharing photos is unlimited!
- Share.pho.to quickly share photos on social networks a lot: Share.pho.to is not the first site in the same genre. But where some ask to register or decrease the image resolution, Share.pho.to him, does any of that! In minutes, you can: upload your photos quickly and easily add captions to all photos, etc..
- Pixlr, one of the best online photo editors: solution based in the cloud (cloud) which offers a range of tools. Founded in Sweden in 2008 by Ola Sevandersson, it is then acquired July 19, 2011 by Autodesk. It can be used on PCs, smartphones, and tablets. In fact, Pixlr offers three tools in one: Pixlr Editor, Pixlr Express and Pixlr O-Matic.
- Magisto create a film your videos and photos in two minutes: a fun and easy way to automatically edit your videos and share with friends and family. Simply record your videos and send them on their server: Magisto turns in film music and effects in a few minutes.
- ProShow Web, create a video from photos online: After a simple and free registration, you can use ProShow Web. Everything happens quickly because simply: click on “Create show”, select a theme, add photos and videos (you can connect to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox).
- Evver, create a photo slideshow with easy way: There are many online tools to create a slideshow. My favorite is called Evver! It is all about simplicity.