We all know that social networks are widely used on the Web. One of the main sources is the photo sharing. Take the example with Instagram Every day, 55 million photos and videos are posted through the mobile application! So to achieve the best photos on social networks, here are five free apps …
- Timeline Slicer: a super simple to use application that helps you create your Facebook cover.
- Fotor: a complete picture editor available in several languages (including French) and without registration. You can use it to resize, crop, rotate images, adjust their lighting, brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness, and color tone curve, or just straighten a crooked picture taken!
- Photovisi: creative collage free and easy to use pictures. Choose a template, add photos, back up and share!
- Social Media Image Maker: a free online service that allows you to resize an image in the desired social network (16 social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo, etc.).
- BeFunky: a picture editor with a beautiful interface that offers to crop, resize, add a frame, or adjust the color, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, etc.
Do you use one of these tools? Do you have others to make us discover?