After the release of Google Drive, many programmers went to work to make our interaction with the new online storage service created by Google. If, in addition to using this new gem, you use the web browser Google Chrome, then you have hit the jackpot here since 8 Chrome extensions for Google Drive …
- Pixlr Editor : Pixlr extension of the famous site (a free Photoshop equivalent). You can edit and save your images from Google Drive.
- WeVideo : online tool for collaborative video editing that enables you to create your own movies with a simple drag and drop. The application allows you to trim, add effects , music , transitions , graphics , slides and more. The free version offers 1 GB
- Gmail Attachments To Drive : to save your Gmail attachments directly in Google Drive.
- Aviary : another online image editor which also updated its extension to consider the photos hosted on Google Drive.
- LucidChart : a visual collaboration tool that simplifies the design and modification real-time charts.
- SlideRocket : facilitates the creation and customization of presentations ( slide ) . Some statistics are available via the extensive expansion .
- Gantter : free online service that allows you to plan projects and save them directly in Google Drive.
- MindMeister : to organize meetings mind mapping system ( which helps you to boost your creativity) with your team members on the Internet. You can schedule meetings and manage your projects in real time.
Do you use Chrome extension for Google Drive?