Facebook is a strange site. The first social network cache many stories that are famous. Still, I’m sure you do not know the half. Today, I decided to present 10 odd stories on Facebook. But did you know? …
- Smartphone users visit Facebook on average 14 times a day on average, we visit Facebook via the browser of a smartphone application or 13.8 times during the day, for two minutes and 22 seconds. The peak of visits to Facebook is the night before bed.
- There are about 600,000 hacking attempts against the Facebook accounts every day!
- Several people have already been murdered on Facebook: A Tennessee man, Marvin Potter assassinated in 2012 a couple because he did not accept his 30 years old daughter as a friend on Facebook! And that’s just one example among many other cases.
- Facebook is blue because Mark Zuckerberg is colorblind: the dominant color of Facebook is blue because it is the color that best seen Mark Zuckerberg!
- There are about 40 million people dead on Facebook.
- Facebook is the cause of divorce 1 of 3: This is a study in the UK which shows that 33% of people cite Facebook as the leading cause of divorce!
- Each user has their ID: Enter a number in your behind http://facebook.com/ address and you will discover a redirect bar. IDs 1-3 were tested for profiles Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. However, the ID number 4 is his. Its co-founders, Chris Hughes, ID 5, and Dustin Moskovitz has ID 6.Try it now: http://facebook.com/142707005746914!
- French is the fourth most used language on Facebook: the French version of Facebook was launched in March 2008, the end of October 2008, Facebook had 4 million users with accounts in French. In May 2010, the platform accounted 23,504,300 against 44,374,740 in November 2012, an evolution of 88.8%.
- 83% of prostitutes have a Facebook page: everything is sold and everything can be bought on the free Facebook platform … Even prostitutes!
- The face in the old logo of Facebook was that of Al Pacino: Before the home page is changed in 2007, the first Facebook page contained a logo with the face of a man partially obscured behind a cloud of code binary. Al Pacino was young! Here it is:
Do you know any other stories about Facebook?