Twitter is an ultimate weapon. Popular politicians, often misused by celebrities, it is a great tool for bloggers. There are a few basic tips that will help you get more retweets. Simple tips that seem logical, but often forgotten by the community. Here are 10 tips to explode retweets on Twitter …
- Request ReTweet: “Please ReTweet” can bring you 51% of ReTweet.
- Tweet links: it makes sense!
- Choose the right time of day: between noon and 14h.
- Leave room for a retweet: the tweet should be between 71 and 100 characters.
- Use hashtags: some keywords bring you one.
- Include one of the top retweetable sentences.
- Write a catchy title: provocative, seductive, sell the dream!
- Choose the right day of the week: Friday seems to be perfect.
- Do not tweet about you: who cares that eat an apple!
- Tweeter on the latest news: the latest news are more easily retweeted.
This article is based on this infographic:
Please ReTweet! Thank you.