Although many people travel with their pets, sometimes it is impossible to scroll with them. Some decide to leave their animals with family or friends, however, not everyone is available when needed. Finally, the final choice may be a residence. Today, many such facilities are made of luxurious and spacious rooms where our animals can enjoy their stay.
Before making a final decision on the residence where you will leave a few days your pet, you should visit the facilities and better if without notice. This way you can see the center as is. Check out some of these issues that I detailed below:
- Clean. Does it look and smell clean? Do you have a light, good ventilation? Is there a comfortable temperature?
- Is there indoor and outdoor places large enough for your pet to enjoy? If the premises are open are they protected from wind, rain and snow?
- Is there a scheduled time for exercise?
- Do you require to keep up with vaccinations and deworming?
- Do cats are separated from the dogs? Cats enjoy your stay much more if they are in a relaxed area.
- Do cats enough room to eat and drink apart from where they make their needs?
- Inside the “cage” have pets that do not have beds to sleep on the floor?
- How often do you feed them? Can I bring food to your animal is accustomed?
- Do staff have the relevant qualifications to perform the job?
Regarding of these problems, let’s the expert one help you. There is TheAnimalKeeper.com, a professional california pet boarding kennel . You don’t have to worry about your pet while traveling because they’ll do it for you. Well, just ask them for help.