You’ve probably heard the statistic that the richest 1% are in control of almost half of the entire world’s wealth. Wondering what their secrets are? Read on to find out.
1. Rich people understand and believe in the law of income. They feel that they’ll be paid in proportion to their value. If they create something that people want, they should be compensated for it.
2. They put their focus on opportunities instead of obstacles. This is simply a matter of perspective. Some people give up when faced with obstacles or after experiencing failure, while others take the same opportunities to improve their business.
3. A lot of wealthy people surround themselves with other successful and positive people. Attitude has a lot to do with success. For more information about growing your income, check out the online trading academy.
4. Wealthy and successful people promote themselves. By knowing what your value is, you can find a way to promote it for financial gain. Most wealthy people are successful salespeople, especially when it comes to selling themselves.
5. Rich people tend to outgrow their problems. They gracefully handle setbacks, learn from them, move on and keep pushing forward. People who don’t have that same drive often blame bad luck for a setback and then stop trying.
6. Wealthy people make their money go farther. They don’t think of spending or investing in “either, or” terms. Instead, they figure out how they can get everything they want for what they have.
7. Many rich people think about their net worth instead of their hourly income. By focusing on your total worth instead of how much you make every hour, day or week, you can create even more wealth down the road.
8. Successful, wealthy people are constantly learning and growing. They’re regularly refining how they reach customers, work with clients and partners, improve themselves, grow their knowledge about their industry and market themselves.
9. A lot of people who have made their own wealth are very familiar with the hard road. A long-term mindset makes it easier to do difficult things now.
There’s a huge debate happening about the 1% versus the 99% and it’s an extremely polarizing issue. While some people feel like victims, others wonder how they can make their own wealth.